October 24, 2020 (SS24News)
Office of the Chairman and Commander-in-Chief of National Salvation Front
Dismissal from National Salvation Front (NAS)
Order No: 53 l22l t0.202A
In exercise of powers conferred upon me by the NAS Leadership to take actions that will ensure the achievement of the objectives of the movement; I, Gen. Thomas Cirillo Swaka, Chairman and Commander-in-Chief ofthe National Salvation Front, do hereby order the relieve of the following members from all positions and duties and dismissed from the National Salvation Front (NAS):
- IvIr. Murtada Jalal Abdalla Baballa.
2.Dr. Lako Jada Kwajok
- Mr. Leeri Johnson Marella
The dismissed members have been involved in:
- Actively undermining policies and sabotaging activities of the National Salvation Front
- Instigating divisions among the members, rank and file of the Movement
- Collaborating with foreign agents to destroy NAS and the struggle to liberate the suffering people of South Sudan.
This order comes into immediate effect on22″d October 2020.
ThomGen.Thomas Cirillo Swaka Chairman and Commander-in-Chief National salvation Front
Email us on email@example.com